Just created my account, so this is my first post - maiden foray into the world of blogging. In a sense I am the wrong sort for blogging since I have no fixed or strong views on anything - I am like the feather that will float whichever direction the wind is blowing. But blogging and a blog like this is ideal for me to capture my thoughts at a particular moment in time - hopefully this will turn out to be a good record to run through some day in the distant future!
At the moment, my thoughts on what I am going to capture in my blog are running along these lines. I want to post a daily (okay, regular!) commentary on events around me, around the world - basically whatever captures my attention that day. The underlying motto should be humour. I want to do a funny take on something that happened that day, though the intention is not to be a chronicler of world events!
Last week I was looking at online travel journals to maintain a daily journal for next week's trip. For the moment I am going to put it up here and depending upon how the experience (of keeping a journal) works out, I'll decide whether to use it for future trips.
This is meant to be a live document in every sense - even with the nature of the contents so expect it to be at times different to what is expoused here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment